Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Planting inside the school

After we came back from our visit to Wadi Jasim Nursery, we decided to plant the trees we bought in the scientific garden inside our school. The students were so happy to participate in planting the trees. Also other students from other groups decided to help us. It was really a great experience for students. The most amazing part is that all the workers inside the school came to help us like the guard, the stuff. We were very happy. We took some photos and I also asked students to write a report about this day.




















2 Comments:

Unknown said...

great job! I thank all the student who participated in planting the trees. I really enjoyed the experience of planting trees inside our school.

Unknown said...

Nice work!
I was very happy during that day. I learned many things especially planting trees.